Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

OK. So I'm thinking I'm getting a bit back into photography. At least, going to be practicing it a bit more. So here's a post, in photos about some of my favorite things in life. All the photographs are taken by me.

I enjoy sunset drives in Arizona. We have pretty awesome scenery.


Another thing to know about me: I love books and bookstores. Barnes & Nobles is a favorite place especially. When I was in high school, I used to go at least once a week, to just relax and wind down from life. The other day, I treated myself to this 2-story beauty. I got a bit giddy.


So I really enjoy looking at cities from high above. A city at night time is especially beautiful. And I also enjoy star gazing. It's just all so relaxing, beautiful, and wonderful at once. And for the first time ever, I learned how to change the shutter speed on my camera and got to mess with long exposures. Found a cool spot up a high hill in my city and got to mess around. Here's two of the photos. A car drove by, so that's the big streak of light in the first photo:




All photos copyrighted by Hannah Morris, 2012



1 comment:

  1. Those are among your first long exposure pictures! 😯 I see your gifting as a photographer in these pictures. Your eye to capture and frame the beauty in this wonderful world. I feel beyond blessed and utterly amazed to be by your side as you take amazing pictures and bring their fullness to life in post.

    ReplyDelete