Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter! He came back!

HAPPY EASTER!! YAY!!!!!


So today is Easter. I remember around this time when I was first a Christian, I watched the video below and I was brought to tears. I was surprised how moved I was watching a video where I felt like I didn't really understand Christianity that much at all. But yet, without even knowing Jesus that well or understanding Easter that much, I was still touched. 



God has been using this past year to teach me what it means to be "saved". He's been trying to show me what it means to live in absolute freedom, without fear of making mistakes, sinning, death, etc. 

And this morning, I think right now, the most touching thing for me is that Jesus came back. He came back for us and will come back again. As I prayed, I just imagined myself if I saw Jesus after he rose, I would probably tear up and say,"You came back." And he said, "Of course I came back. I'll always come back. I won't ever leave you." 

People come and go from our lives, but Jesus promises us to always come back to us and stay forever. He wanted to be with us so badly, he defeated death to be with us. So if you have ever been left by anyone or felt abandoned, just know that Jesus won't abandon you. Not even death will stop him from being with you.

Matthew 28:20
"And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Happy Easter! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment