Friday, April 6, 2012

Google's Star Trek Glasses

I just read an article where Google is working on these glasses that will create an augmented reality. Sounds pretty insane if you ask me. But after I watched their concept video, which is below, I was like, "Whoa. That is pretty cool." It's almost like having a smart phone, but you don't move your fingers at all and the information is right before your eyes. For me, I'm hesitant because I've definitely been "anti-smart phone" and "I need less technology in my life" mode for a few years now. But I won't lie, if one day, what the video below showed could actually happen, that would be pretty cool. They still have a long way to go, but we shall see what happens. 

"According to the minds behind Project Glass, technology should "be there when you need it and get out of your way when you don't". For more information, read the article here




No comments:

Post a Comment