Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tears, Dogs, and Unfinished Business

I saw "Marley & Me" for the first time the other day. I never cry during movies, but this movie made me bawl and hug my dog (who is also a lab) as he licked my tears. I think it was mainly those little kids who got to me. The times they would say, "Marley is the best dog," and "He's not going to die, right?" Oh my gosh, my heart broke for those poor little kids. I was like, "No!!!" I also think it didn't help that I started my period that very day I watched the movie. My emotional hormones were on a high and it left me the complete mess that I was watching the movie. Dang.

Secret Confession: The first time I cried during a movie was in the first Pokemon movie when Ash sacrifices himself to save the Pokemon. Don't judge me! Come on now... when Pikachu cries, everyone cries. It was a beautiful, touching moment.

So I touched on the "tears" and "dogs" part, but now you're probably wondering about the "unfinished business". Well, I only mentioned that because again, I saw that I had not posted in a while and looked through my "drafts". I have about 3 of them, waiting to be posted. They're actually pretty good too. I really should give myself more credit as a writer. I type fast and make a lot of typos, but my thoughts usually flow pretty well. Usually. And if you think I'm a crappy writer, well shut it. Let me be in my own little world and think to myself that I can write decently. Don't kill dreams so easily.

Anyways... I wished I could finish my previous writings and post them. One, I don't think I will post because of the touchy subject. The other few, I think I might... later. Yeah... later. Hopefully later. Hopefully... sometime.

Well, at least I started and finished one post. Props to me. *gives pat on the back* I feel better about myself now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment