Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just Go With It

So here I am, once again. It seems like the past 7 or 8 months of life have just been a roller coaster of change, growth, new life stages, and most importantly, a change and growth within myself. Believe it or not, I actually have written quite a bit in the past few months about all the changes. There's probably about 50 drafts on this blog right now, from between July to now, full of written stories and ideas that I began to jot down, but... just never finished. Sometimes, I ran out of time, or got distracted, but other times, I never could finish because I could never seem to come to a full conclusion at the end. I never knew how to end the piece; to wrap it up nicely and say "I learned this because of this. The end." Each time, I was just left with an emotion and a sense of understanding that really can't be described in words. I'm a pictures and feelings type of person. To compress something in a simple, logical, step by step kind of way is not my style, especially when the lesson tends to be so personal to me. It's just not my style. I rather tell you a story and explain to you all the ups and downs that came with it.

So here I am, with many stories and emotions. I will tell you about my life and the things I learn as I go. And I hope, that there are times where you can learn something from them too and let them touch you as well. Here we go. Shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment